Low-code DeFi management features
The low-code DeFi management features are easy-to-use and customizable features that help users manage and transact with different protocols and on different chains.
Orchai is currently developing many features for low-code DeFi management. Initially, Orchai will launch the first 3 features in 2023 as follows:
The combinator feature enables users to execute multiple actions in a single transaction, either by creating custom recipes or using pre-made templates.
Orchai designed this feature to help users manage their portfolios more efficiently and to suggest optimal recipes based on their investment objectives and market conditions
- Helps users save time by reducing the need to switch between different DApps.
- Enable efficient portfolio management.
- Provide AI-powered recommendations for optimal strategy.
Auto Trader is a feature that enables users to automate their investment strategies based on market fluctuations or their profile at DeFi protocols.
The target of this feature is to help users to take advantage of market opportunities and avoid losses due to market volatility.
- Allow users to take advantage of market opportunities and prevents losses due to market volatility
- Automatically provide more collateral to prevent liquidation.
Alert Hub is a feature that provides real-time updates on market prices and personalized notifications about users' investment portfolios. The target of this feature is to keep users informed and help them make informed decisions about their investments
- Keep users informed of significant price changes and alert them when they are close to being liquidated,
- Enable users to make informed decisions about their investments even if they're not actively monitoring the market.